After my enjoyable experience knitting with Cascade 220 Superwash in my last project, I decided that I needed to make a couple of somethings for my girls out of the 220 Superwash Handpaints we just got in the store. Since I also really enjoyed working the top-down pattern from KPS, also in the last project, I chose to do their Little Girls Shrug pattern.
- Pattern: Little Girls Shrug #288 by Knitting Pure & Simple
- Yarn: for Mallory, 220 Superwash Paints in Spring Meadow, #9862 and 220 SW in Como Blue, #811; for Campbell 220 SW Paints in Grape, #9871 and 220 SW in Magenta, #887
- Needles: 4,5mm (US7) and 3,75 (US5) circulars
- Buttons: the Button Emporium and Ribbonry in Portland, OR
- Ravelry Project Pages: Campbell and Mallory
Mallory's little shrug looks so unbelievably small that I wasn't sure it would fit her, but it does. She's a wee peanut anyway, so I shouldn't be surprised.
Nichole found these amazing buttons at the Button Emporium in PDX (our favorite button place!!) at the same time she found the cute pewter skull buttons for Skully.
These little projects flew off the needles in such a hurry, I've been kind of stymied as to what to knit next!